The Provincial Cyber Security Operating Model guides Ontario’s work to protect the province’s digital health assets and safeguard patient care.
This model was created in coordination with the Ministry of Health, the Ministry of Public Business Service Delivery’s Cyber Security Division and other delivery partners across the health care system.
It allows us and our partners to:
- work together to resolve future cyber security challenges
- manage cyber security risk across the health care sector and deliver cyber security capabilities across multiple levels
- help identify, protect, detect, respond and recover from cyberattacks and better protect our digital assets
- equip health service providers with tools and training to strengthen their ability to mitigate cyber threats
- contribute to a more robust and resilient digital health system
If you have questions about the Ontario Health Cyber Security Centre, please send us an email.