In 2022, Ontario Health:
- Continued to develop a library of digital accessibility resources to help educate and support staff in developing accessible documents and web content. Resources are posted on the Ontario Health employee intranet.
- Managed a dedicated email for accessibility requests that were submitted through the contact us form on Ontariohealth.ca.
- Seven hundred and nine new employees completed AODA training in 2022, with an overall completion rate of 93.5%
- Provided an accommodation process through the recruitment, selection and assessment process.
- Continued to assess and update documents and web content for accessibility. The assessment and remediation process is being improved by the AODA compliance working group.