- Visit covid-19.ontario.ca to take a self-assessment, find a testing location, check your results or complete your school screening.
- Questions about issues accessing results online? Get help here.
- For more information about Ontario’s response to COVID-19, please visit: www.ontario.ca/page/how-ontario-is-responding-covid-19
If you have a media inquiry, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Health Services and Information
- For Personal Health Questions please contact your family physician or call Telehealth Ontario, a free, confidential service for health advice and information. Toll Free: 1-866-797-0000 or TTY: 1-866-797-0007
- For information related to health cards, eligibility and coverage please contact Service Ontario. Toll Free: 1-800-267-8097 or TTY: 1-800-268-7095
- To find mental health and addiction services in your community, please visit Ontario’s Mental Health and Addictions Support page or call:
- Mental health: 1-866-531-2600
- Drug and alcohol addiction: 1-800-565-8603
- Problem gambling: 1-888-230-3505
For any other inquiries specific to Ontario Health, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
*Inquiries submitted to Ontario Health by email may not be secure. Please do not include personal health information including health card numbers in your correspondence.