Health care providers can submit COVID-19 lab test orders and rapid point-of-care test results directly into the Ontario Laboratories Information System (OLIS) using the Mobile Orders and Results Entry (MORE) web form.
The web form is meant for COVID assessment centres, pharmacies, community health clinics, primary care providers, laboratories and other individuals and organizations that deliver COVID-19 testing.
MORE has several benefits for providers and patients, including:
- Significantly reducing potential for errors
- Eliminating manual data entry at the lab
- Providing faster results for patients
Sign Up for MORE
Organizations and independent practitioners can sign up for access to MORE.
Already a client? Sign in to MORE.
- MORE was developed to support the long-term strategy for lab order entry.
- The web form can work anywhere with an internet connection, providing increased mobility and user-friendly access.
- The web form provides the successful submission into OLIS, as well confirms test order fields, such as: destination lab, ordering clinician and patient information.
- The web form can automatically populate all patient data associated with the patient health card number, such as: patient name, date of birth, sex, address, and phone number.
- MORE generates a medical record number (MRN) and verification code for patients with a red and white health card or no health card allowing results to be accessed on the Provincial COVID-19 Results Viewer.
- MORE also generates a bar-coded label to affix to the specimen, so labs can scan and match specimens with test e-orders in their Lab Information System for quicker entry of results into OLIS.
- Users can save and retrieve partially completed requisition and resulting reports (up to 24 hours from when the report is started) for added work flexibility.
- Users submitting test orders through MORE also can create multiple lab manifest reports to accompany specimens transported to the lab.
Demonstrations and Training Videos
- Requisition Order Entry Demo
- Requisition Order Entry Training Video
- Results Submission Training Video
Fact Sheet and Frequently Asked Questions
- MORE Fact Sheet
- General Public FAQ
- ID NOW (rapid molecular testing) FAQ
- Privacy FAQ
- Security FAQ
- How to get COVID results FAQ
Job Aids and Tips
- Test Requisition Job Aid
- Results Reporting Job Aid
- Lab Manifest Job Aid
- Troubleshooting Tips
- Service Desk – Requesting Support
If you have questions about signing up for MORE, or if you are an existing user looking for technical support, please contact the Ontario Health Service Desk at 1-866-250-1554 or OH-DS_servicedesk@ontariohealth.ca