We are working to modernize health care through integration, coordination, connection and clinical excellence.
Ontario Health regions work with local community and health care partners to:
- improve patient experience
- improve population health outcomes
- achieve better value
- improve front-line provider experience
They do this through:
- implementing health system changes
- leading the health systems within each region
- funding health care providers
- monitoring health care performance
Visit each of the region’s pages to learn more.
North East Region
Serving communities from Parry Sound to Sault Ste. Marie to the Hudson Bay and James Bay Coasts