Health care providers can submit COVID-19 lab test orders and rapid point-of-care test results directly into the Ontario Laboratories Information System (OLIS) using the Mobile Orders and Results Entry (OLIS-MORE) web form.
The web form is meant for COVID assessment centres, pharmacies, community health clinics, primary care providers, laboratories and other individuals and organizations that deliver COVID-19 testing.
OLIS-MORE has several benefits for providers and patients, including:
- Significantly reducing potential for errors
- Eliminating manual data entry at the lab
- Providing faster results for patients
Sign Up for OLIS-MORE
Organizations and independent practitioners can sign up for access to OLIS-MORE.
Already a client? Sign in to OLIS-MORE.
- OLIS-MORE was developed to support the long-term strategy for lab order entry.
- The web form can work anywhere with an internet connection, providing increased mobility and user-friendly access.
- The web form provides the successful submission into OLIS, as well confirms test order fields, such as: destination lab, ordering clinician and patient information.
- The web form can automatically populate all patient data associated with the patient health card number, such as: patient name, date of birth, sex, address, and phone number.
- OLIS-MORE generates a medical record number (MRN) and verification code for patients with a red and white health card or no health card allowing results to be accessed on the Provincial COVID-19 Results Viewer.
- OLIS-MORE also generates a bar-coded label to affix to the specimen, so labs can scan and match specimens with test e-orders in their Lab Information System for quicker entry of results into OLIS.
- Users can save and retrieve partially completed requisition and resulting reports (up to 24 hours from when the report is started) for added work flexibility.
- Users submitting test orders through OLIS-MORE also can create multiple lab manifest reports to accompany specimens transported to the lab.
Demonstrations and Training Videos
Fact Sheet and Frequently Asked Questions
Job Aids and Tips
- Test Requisition Job Aid
- Results Reporting Job Aid
- Lab Manifest Job Aid
- Troubleshooting Tips
- Service Desk – Requesting Support
If you have questions about signing up for OLIS-MORE, or if you are an existing user looking for technical support, please contact the Ontario Health Service Desk at 1-866-250-1554 or OH-DS_servicedesk@ontariohealth.ca