The work is exciting, the people are dedicated and the opportunities are limitless.
If you share our passion for meaningful work, we would love to hear from you and invite you to consider these additional job opportunities:
Positions designated as bilingual will be posted in both English and French. Positions not designated as bilingual are posted in English only.
Our Vision, Mission and Values
We are committed to developing a strong organizational culture that connects and inspires all team members across the province.
Our vision is that together, we will be a leader in health and wellness for all. Our mission is to connect the health system to drive improved and equitable health outcomes, experiences and value. Our five values reflect how we work together: integrity, inspiration, tenacity, humility and care.
Benefits of Working at Ontario Health
Helping you achieve your career goals is a priority to us. If you choose a career with Ontario Health, your benefits may include:
- fully paid medical, dental and vision coverage from your first day
- a health care spending account
- a premium defined benefit pension plan
- three personal days and two float days annually
- three weeks’ vacation to start (for individual contributors), increasing to four weeks after two years
- career development opportunities
- a collaborative values-based team culture
- a wellness program
- a hybrid working model
- participation in Communities of Inclusion
Accommodation and Diversity
We are committed to:
- creating a diverse, inclusive workforce that reflects the communities we serve
- ensuring our services and communications are accessible to all individuals
- embedding equity into our employment practices
We will provide accommodation as needed through the application and interview process. If you are applying for a job at Ontario Health, please let us know how we can accommodate your needs so you can participate equally every step of the way.
We encourage applications from candidates who are:
- First Nations, Métis, Inuit and urban Indigenous
- Black and racialized
- members of 2SLGBTQIA+ communities
Our hiring practices align with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code.
How We Use Your Information
Any personal information you provide to Ontario Health is collected pursuant to the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FIPPA) for the proper administration of activities authorized under the Connecting Care Act.
Any information collected will only be used for recruitment purposes. Ontario Health will not disclose your personal information to a third party unless such disclosure is consistent with provisions of FIPPA or other relevant laws.
If you have any questions concerning Ontario Health’s collection, use and disclosure of your personal information, please contact: email@example.com or 1-877-280-8538.